Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: March 2001:
[linux-help] For trade Monitor & Video Memory

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] For trade Monitor & Video Memory
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:07:10 -0600

I have the following items for sale/trade

14" Packard Bell Monitor # 1024S   FCC# H41CM14011

Matrox Mystique 4 meg video upgrade board (I can only guess that this still
works... the video card that it was attached to has been giving me troubles
for some time and failed on Friday. Even after removing this board the video
card still did not work.)

2 @ 16meg 72pin EDO simms (still in use in system till I get below.)

I am looking for:

2 @ 128meg PC66/100 SDRAM DIMM's (Current value of about $50 each)