Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Communicating with Exchange server

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Communicating with Exchange server
From: John Reinke <jmreinke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:01:50 -0600 (CST)

The original issue was not a matter of checking mail at all. I've got an
email client at home which I would continue to use at the end of the day
to empty my mailbox. It was more of an issue that I won't be able to ssh
to the server as I have in the past to check mail throughout the day -
without having a mail client on every (Linux) machine I log in from.

Either way, my project proposal to set up a special Linux box with clients
and a mailbox mirror has been outvoted. It probably wasn't the best
approach for the university's M$ love affair, anyway.

Thanks for the suggestions.

John