Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: January 2001:
[linux-help] Re: win box can't reach gateway

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: win box can't reach gateway
From: Bruce Bales <bbales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:23:10 -0600

John was right on getting rid of the check on Log on to NT domain.  That solved
the first problem.

I had previously tried to update Samba using Netconf.  It didn't update
everything
- as I found when I looked at smb.conf (at James' suggestion).  Still, after
trying to update smb.conf, I can't get network neighborhood to find the network.
Trying to work my way through the smb-howto.

Thanks to both of you, bruce