Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: January 2001:
[linux-help] Re: win box can't reach gateway

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: win box can't reach gateway
From: "John Alexander" <johnalexander@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:30:17 -0600

Uh, it means that you told it that you wanted to log into a Windows domain
in the network configuration panel. I don't think you want to do that just
yet, as it would be necessary to at least see the windows network before you
can log into it. Get to the configuration tab of the network control applet,
open the properties for the Client for Microsoft Networks, and remove the
checkbox from Log on to Windows NT Domain.

ja