Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2000:
[linux-help] Fwd: Something Silly--Making a JPG pageing screensaver

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Fwd: Something Silly--Making a JPG pageing screensaver
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 00:29:34 -0600

Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 10:43:32 -0600
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>

I am wanting to make a simple program to load jpg screenshots while the
computer is in screen saver.  I am not familuar with the linux x structure.
Windows was easy.  Using GTK I can write the program, but how do I make KDE
call it when it is screensaver time, or is there already a screen saver which
does this?

 --
Michael Holmes