Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2000:
[linux-help] Re: erasing an IDE hard drive

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: erasing an IDE hard drive
From: Craig Terhune <cterhune@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:10:09 -0600

Try booting a dos boot disk, run fdisk delete the partitions and make
one drive it will be smaller than what it really is. Then boot the linux
boot disk and start the setup. If I'm not mistaken you cannot use
ezdrive or any other bios translating software. Sorry. Try getting a
smaller drive to run linux on ;)