Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2000:
[linux-help] Re: erasing an IDE hard drive

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: erasing an IDE hard drive
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 02:20:02 -0600

The only way that I know to do this is to use EZDrive on the harddrive in
question and reformat it from with in the program.. BUT ..if EZDrive "SEE"s
that your system BIOS does not support harddrives of the size that you are
installing it will reinstall the BIOS code again.

Also what version of EZDrive are you using?

--David