Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Where do I find agpgart?

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Where do I find agpgart?
From: "Michael Holmes" <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 02:14:54 -0600

EXCELLENT!  THANKS, Now I just have a Lucent win modem, and a sound card
(which seems to be part of the 82810 chipset! )      :-(

I ended up downloading from the intel sight, and adding the module.  I also
downloaded the new kernel and I will attempt to compile it.  By the way.
When I set up this computer, I used a 2nd drive as hdd.  I cannot boot from
c as windoz ME will erase the boot sector.  But before, the diskette only
booted, and then it scooted over to /boot and then continued.  Now it spends
8 to 10 minutes booting off of the diskette.  How do I modify the lilo to
boot from /dev/hdd1 ?

Mike