Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2000:
[linux-help] Where do I find agpgart?

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Where do I find agpgart?
From: "Michael Holmes" <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 12:45:01 -0600

I now have Red Hat re-installed on the HP and I did a 'builddb' and also
'makewhatis' and even now a 'locate agpgart' comes up empty......

When I find it, should I build the kernel, or just add it in as a module?

My John G. book has the chapter on making a Kernel, but I have managed to avoid
it so far, if I must any suggestions to avoid pitfalls.  I have read the
chapter, and it looks fairly simple, but are the things to do or avoid?

Michael