Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2000:
[linux-help] New Linux User

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] New Linux User
From: "Overlord Q" <overlord_q@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:57:09 -0600

Hello,  I am hoping to become a Linux User, and before I do, I have a few
questions to ask.

    Right now, I am using a New Compaq Preasario running Windows ME, and I plan
to install Debian.  I have heard that there are some problems with dual-booting
Linux and Win ME together.  Are there any problems with ME and Linux together,
or is it safe to partition my Hard Drive and put Linux on it?  Would it be
feasible to just put Linux onto a separate HD?