Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Dialpad and masqurading

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Dialpad and masqurading
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 07:54:02 -0500

Ryan - I don not know if you can do this on the Linux box.. but in Win'98SE
Using its Internet Sharing software you have to download a utility to not
only open the ports in the manor that you did but you also have to assign
the IP address for the open ports to "talk to" with in your home network..
"DialPad" will only work with one assigned computer.. (at least in Win'98SE)
not all five that can be connected to the system using MSICS.

--David