Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Dialpad and masqurading

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Dialpad and masqurading
From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 06:12:55 -0500

Hi Ryan.

You don't say whether you've enabled IP Masquerading in your kernel
or whether you've done anything more than just trying to use the
ipmasqadm utility.  Looking at the ipmasqadm man page, I see it
simply is used to manipulate certain modules used in IP Masquerading.
The IP-Masquerade-HOWTO might help.  If you already are using IP
Masq, then I'm at a loss as I'm just getting into this area myself.

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx               | heartily, but good