Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Problem with INND system and system loggers

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Problem with INND system and system loggers
From: Jeff Schaller <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 07:06:33 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Bruce Bales wrote:

> What files/directories would I delete to remove INND?

[ in /etc/rc.d/rc3.d/ ]
> S95innd@

I would recommend using your package manager to remove the innd
package. In redhat/mandrake, you can use 'rpm -e innd'; I'm sure
debian or slackware has a similar incantation.

-jeff
--
Four NYPD officers were acquitted ... after they mistook Amadou Diallo's
wallet for a gun.  What do you think? "People are so misinformed about this