Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2000:
[linux-help] Problem with INND system and system loggers

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Problem with INND system and system loggers
From: Bruce Bales <bbales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:10:30 -0500

When I boot my Mandrake 6.1 system, It takes about 2 minutes looking at
"Starting System Loggers,"  then says OK.  Then when it gets to starting
INND, it takes more than 2 minutes, then says OK.

When I make a change to ifconfig, it shows me an error log with  "INND
took more than 15, seconds, odd."

Other related error messages (maybe) show "deleted message SAA00xxx" or
"deleted message RAA00xxx" where the x's are large numbers in the 700 to
800 range.

I have never used internet news.

Any ideas where to look.

bruce