Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2000:
[linux-help] Re: ppp-go problems

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: ppp-go problems
From: james <solosuze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:50:18 -0500

I made the changes A few months ago, and I have no memory so if I get this wrong
Somebody please say so.

Change the files so they are readable by whatever user-group you are in. for
instance On my box I made the files readable for the group 'user' and the user
'james'. I also made 'James' the owner of the files since I was the only user
of my
computer.

I'm not sure if that would caiuse some kind of security risk, but i didn't have
any
problems.