Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2000:
[linux-help] Re: disk surface problems?

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: disk surface problems?
From: j m wagle <jmwagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:51:24 -0600

Thank you, badblocks works like a champ.
Now... (sorry, one more question), how do I access my 'swap' space?
I do a 'df' and display my /dev/hda## (where ## = 05 to 11), but my
'swap' is not shown.  (sorry if this is not the way to pose the
question, but I think that the swap space is were my 'bad block'
is).

thanks again, in advance,
mike wagle, wichita, ks