Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Linux Help List

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Linux Help List
From: Bruce Bales <bbales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:42:48 -0600

Nate, Jeff and Greg,
Thanks to all of you for the help.  I begin to see that a "REAL" install of
linux
needs a pretty substantial amount of disk space.  Since I have another Windows
computer, I have decided to re-partition the linux/windows disk and use the
whole
1.6mb for linux.  I have the wordperfect 8 CDs and have been using WP for years,
but I had heard so much about staroffice, I wanted to try it - and I will.

bruce