Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Linux Help List

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Linux Help List
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 05:58:44 -0600 (CST)

1.6 MB disk! Boy, will challenges never cease :)
Yeah, if you don't have too much custom stuff on disk now, I'd say
go for the 'all in /' partition scheme (plus swap).  Grab your
XF86config file with any network config. Use the customized
install if you can, selecting which packages go and which
don't.  With only ~600M (I assume) to work with, you don't want
the kitchen sink.

-jeff

--
Alien: That board with a nail in it may have defeated us. But the humans
 won't stop there.  They'll make bigger boards and bigger nails, and