Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2009:
[gopher] Re: Gopher client

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopher client
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:20:21 -0800 (PST)

The most recent Gopher Clients for Windows 9x (Win2k, WinXP, etc., etc.) can be
found here:  http://hal3000.cx:70/Begin_Here/Clients/Windows_9x

At least one of these Windows clients is less than 1 year old.  I understand
there are also some newer Unix Clients as well.

All known Gohper Clients (new and old) can be found in sub-folders here:
http://hal3000.cx:70/Begin_Here/Clients

--- On Sun, 1/18/09, N. Theodore Matavka <n.theodore.matavka.files@xxxxxxxxx>