Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2009:
[gopher] Re: Gopher client

To: <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopher client
From: Matjaz Mesnjak <matjaz85@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:25:05 +0100

> "This application has failed to start because the application
> configuration is incorrect.  Reinstalling the application may fix this
> problem."

Which client are you actually talking about?  The "Gopher Client" from
http://matjaz85.googlepages.com/gopherclient ?

If yes, can you please tell me which version of the operating system and
which version of the .NET are you using?
Also, can you tell me if you installed Windows to some other location than
default, moved the user directories or if user directory contains any
special character (other than english letters and numbers)? These things
caused some problems in the past so perhaps it could be the issue ...

Regards,
Matjaz