Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2009:
[gopher] Re: Gopher clients

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopher clients
From: Luke Ingerson <l.ingerson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:05:23 +0000

Hi

DId you see try this one?

http://matjaz85.googlepages.com/gopherclient

It was new in Dec 2008 so is probably *the* most recent standalone gopher
client out there.

Text from the comp.infosystems.gopher newsgroup

"The new version of Gopher Client is available for
download.

What is new?
Gopher Client now supports download in the background, it has a search
bar, favourites bar, support for some previously not supported item
types,
menu items have icons instead of text tags, each item has its own
colour,
web viewer for html item type (h) and some other minor tweaks.

The plan for the next version is to support Gopher+. "

--On 20 January 2009 19:51 -0500 "N. Theodore Matavka"

--
Luke Ingerson
Associate Workstation Support Engineer