Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2008:
[gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions
From: "Jay Nemrow" <jnemrow@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 22:28:51 -0600

Although the philosophy of all of this just gets my heart beating faster,
Cameron has the perspective of the person actually coding all of this in the
real world client!  I would just as soon have the client working smoothly as
to force it to obey a nice idea that makes coding a nightmare.  Let the
programmer win the day!