Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2006:
[gopher] Web-Based Subscription Management

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Alessandro Selli <dhatarattha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 09:59:14 +0100

   Hello,
        I must say goodbye to the list, at least until I will be able to be a
Gopher admin again  :-(
   So, I thought I would say goodbye before leaving.  And of course a big
thank you to those who are keeping the Gopher alive, that would otherwise be
forgotten, I'm afraid.  First of all our guest, John Goerzen, and Cameron
Kaiser.  Hope you will manage to keep the little creature alive!

   Goodbye to all,

--
Alessandro Selli
Tel: 340.839.73.05