Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2003:
[gopher] .names

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] .names
From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:19:39 -0600

Still no go, Name=works, Numb=has no affect.
Just to verify...
It should be exactly like this:
Numb=1
no space no preceding 0 no """" or / or []
I have put Numb first last and in the middle using port and host and
type as well as not.
I _am_ suposed to be numbering within .names and not some other .file
yes?
I currently have no other .files in that directory for testing puposes.
I did find that having .notcurrentabstract was parsed as an abstract so
I took
out all the testing .files
Also as I said before, it is working under gopherd...
Any more thoughts?
Thanks agains for all your help
Chris