[gopher] Re: PyGopherd 2.0 released; Gopher and WAP

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: PyGopherd 2.0 released; Gopher and WAP
From: Luis Oliveira <luismbo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:09:28 +0100

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 03:15:47PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> Additionally, there is the debut of a major new feature: the WAP protoc=
ol.

Nice, that's pretty cool!! I'm certainly going to try that out.

> PyGopherd is available from http://quux.org:70/devel/gopher/pygopherd o=
> gopher://quux.org/1/devel/gopher/pygopherd.

How long until it gets into Debian unstable?

--=20
Lu=EDs Oliveira                                        Lisp is the red pi=
ll.
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/           -- John Fraser, comp.lang.lis=
p=20
Equipa Portuguesa do Translation Project
http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/po/registry.cgi?team=3Dpt