[gopher] Re: fyi: free-net gopher site

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: fyi: free-net gopher site
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 23:56:44 -0500

Michael,

Great to hear from you!  I am glad to see some Freenets still around.  And
it's especially good to see some data preserved on there!

One thing I'd caution you about -- if you're running UMN gopherd, it would
be wise to switch to something else (PyGopherd should work as a drop-in
replacement) due to security holes in UMN gopherd.

Adding a link to your site over on quux.org now...

-- John