Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2001:
[gopher] Re: overriding portions of the http protocol?

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: overriding portions of the http protocol?
From: Stewartonswalies@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:27:54 EST

Please forgive me because this email is not usual format; however, I do want
to wish all of you a peaceful holiday and New Year. In Christ, Rob PS Thanks
for all the great info you all have sent so dummies like I can learn-I wish I
knew 1/25 what you all do-you are so smart !! Keep up the good work,
please-thanks.