Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2001:
[gopher] Re: [Paul Lindner <lindner@xxxxxxxxx>] Re: overriding portions

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: [Paul Lindner <lindner@xxxxxxxxx>] Re: overriding portions of the http protocol?
From: Paul Lindner <lindner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:41:52 -0800

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 09:37:27AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> FYI... Paul is working on a Gopher module for Apache!  (Woohoo!)

I also have a few modifications to the UofMN gopher package.

Basically I converted all the build cruft to use automake, move
gopher/gophfilt into a single 'client' directory and am ripping out
portions of the server code that make little sense in this day and
age..  (AUTH* stuff for instance.)

I notice that I've done some similar fixups for the debian fixes
already done..  sys_errlist etc..

I'll have a look at the CVS repository and start posting some RFCs for
my potential changes..

BTW -- Is there an archive for this list?