Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: new ranking calculation

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: new ranking calculation
From: Horn Gábor <Horn.Gabor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 14:46:40 +0200

Hi!

I'd need more info about diplo actions. Now i parse the gamelog for
lines that contains (Treaty), which indicates tech exchange. But there
are (at least) two other type of alliances:

city giving=20
give shared vision

Now we have this in the log when city giving happens:

-825 Israleis lose Hevron (36,48) --> but note a line like this doesn't
mean always city giving!

and shared isn't stored any way.

It would be nice to save these in the log too somehow, like:

-1850 (Diplo-citygiving) Israelis lose Hevron to Lithunians (36,48)
-1850 (Diplo-sharedvision) Israelis gives sharded vision to Lithunians

Is this possibile? i would make the calculating of alliances much
better.

thx, hirisov

2003-10-09, cs keltez=E9ssel 11:37-kor Per I. Mathisen ezt =EDrta: