[Freeciv] Re: play by email version
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 09:01:04PM +0100, Reinier Post wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 12:39:07PM +0100, Raimar Falke wrote:
> > I have another proposal which at least takes are of some points. After
> > each turn the server creates a savegame for each player [...]
> See also the thread starting at
> from which the subthread starting at
> seems to be missing from the mailing list archives.
It is in the archive:
> Also, its search engine seems completely broken (doesn't return anything).
John: any ideas?
"On the eigth day, God started debugging"
- [Freeciv] play by email version, John Allman, 2003/03/25
- [Freeciv] Re: play by email version, Marco Colombo, 2003/03/26
- [Freeciv] Re: play by email version, Reinier Post, 2003/03/30
- [Freeciv] Re: play by email version, John Allman, 2003/03/26
- [Freeciv] Re: play by email version, Raimar Falke, 2003/03/26