[Freeciv] Re: play by email version
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 12:39:07PM +0100, Raimar Falke wrote:
> I have another proposal which at least takes are of some points. After
> each turn the server creates a savegame for each player [...]
See also the thread starting at
from which the subthread starting at
seems to be missing from the mailing list archives.
Also, its search engine seems completely broken (doesn't return anything).
Google also can't find anything (it used to work fine).
Which means for everything I remember seeing on the mailing lists
I have to go and browse until I find it. If I get around to fixing it
- [Freeciv] play by email version, John Allman, 2003/03/25
- [Freeciv] Re: play by email version, Marco Colombo, 2003/03/26
- [Freeciv] Re: play by email version, Reinier Post, 2003/03/30
- [Freeciv] Re: play by email version, John Allman, 2003/03/26
- [Freeciv] Re: play by email version, Raimar Falke, 2003/03/26