Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: play by email version

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: play by email version
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:01:04 +0100

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 12:39:07PM +0100, Raimar Falke wrote:

[...]

> I have another proposal which at least takes are of some points. After
> each turn the server creates a savegame for each player [...]

See also the thread starting at

from which the subthread starting at

seems to be missing from the mailing list archives.
Also, its search engine seems completely broken (doesn't return anything).
Google also can't find anything (it used to work fine).

Which means for everything I remember seeing on the mailing lists
I have to go and browse until I find it.  If I get around to fixing it
I will.

--
Reinier