[Freeciv] Re: Measure the human
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
I got Republic at 2500 BC. My strategy:
1) build first city towards the west, on the grassland near the whale
2) build the second city to the south, on the plains near the wine
3) disband the explorer in the 2nd city, to help with production
4) make both cities build settlers
5) choose writing as 2nd tech, to allow library
6) when the capital has finished settlers, make it build library
7) build third city near whale
8) make cities build coinage, and buy the library in the capital
Savegames (not every turn) are available at
http://kenn-michelle.ca:8080/freeciv. If required, I can do it again
and save every turn. I used version 1.13.0.
On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 05:39, Raimar Falke wrote:
> After experimenting with various AIs I would like to measure the
> human. Load the attached game and loging as "b".
> Your mission: get "The Republic" as fast as possible. Post the gamelog
> and scorelog.
> The hard AI gets it in turn 30 (-2500). However this is with 100%
> science. My client side AI get the required 150 trade (Republic
> required 150 bulbs in total) in turn 30. However due only 60% science
> the 150 bulbs are finally reached in turn 41.
> So I would like to get some data how good humans are. So if you think
> you are a good player and you can beat the turn 41 (which shouldn't be
> hard) please participate.
> email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Microsoft DNS service terminates abnormally when it recieves a response
> to a DNS query that was never made.
> Fix Information: Run your DNS service on a different platform."
> -- MS service information on bugtraq
- [Freeciv] Re: Measure the human,
Kenn Munro <=