Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2002:
[Freeciv] Re: Measure the human

To: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Strub <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv list <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Measure the human
From: Kenn Munro <kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Nov 2002 23:29:23 -0500

I got Republic at 2500 BC.  My strategy:
1) build first city towards the west, on the grassland near the whale
and gems
2) build the second city to the south, on the plains near the wine
3) disband the explorer in the 2nd city, to help with production
4) make both cities build settlers
5) choose writing as 2nd tech, to allow library
6) when the capital has finished settlers, make it build library
7) build third city near whale
8) make cities build coinage, and buy the library in the capital

Savegames (not every turn) are available at
http://kenn-michelle.ca:8080/freeciv.  If required, I can do it again
and save every turn.  I used version 1.13.0.

Kenn