Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2002:
[Freeciv] Re: Measure the human

To: John Wheeler <jdwheeler42@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv list <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Measure the human
From: Thomas Strub <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:32:46 +0100

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 08:05:35AM -0800, John Wheeler wrote:
> > New solution, rep in 27. Think thats enough.
> > Next time a game with more goals. Pershaps asap
> > Steam with a 3 turn rev.
> >
> > Thomas
>
> Okay, Thomas, I'm impressed.  (Not that I haven't been
> able to get republic in turn 27, but only in more
> favorable scenarios, where I could easily get 5 trade
> in my capital city.)  Now, if you didn't use
> libraries, I'm astonished, and would love to have a
> hint as to your strategy.  (If you sent the saved game
> to the list, it was stripped out.)

Sorry, i used a lib in that solution and actual cvs. With 1.13 i got
Rep with nearly the same way 1 turn earlier. 20/20/60 1 turn was the
difference.

I hope that this wasn't the last contest. And i think that a contest
could be a good place to try new patches.
There is a small problem with some random things in the game. I think
for contests we should remove the random function.

> Happy civving to you!

Thanks.
I hope that i will have enough time to increase my skill :-)

Greetings
Thomas
--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nur weil das Aufzeichnen, Kopieren und Schnüffeln bei elektronischem