[Freeciv] Second contest: ICS
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
This second contest is about measuring your abilities to ICS. So while
the contest is basically "build N cities as fast as possible" this
would lead to situations where you place your last settlers at the
nearest possible spot to gain a turn or two. So the goal is:
Build as fast as possible 8 cities and also have 4 settler built at
I.e. build as fast as possible 10 settlers.
Startgame is http://www.freeciv.org/~rfalke/republic.gz. Player b.
This contest is hand-made for measuring the AI performance. So some
aspects are left out. It is for example hard to weight trade with
cities. So science doesn't matter. If there is a draw the gold and
science is considered. I know that this makes the contest not very
- it is forbidden to change the government
- it is forbidden to change the tax rates
- it is forbidden to disband the initial explorer
- it is forbidden to disband a city
- it is forbidden to have more than 8 cities
- it is forbidden to build anything other than settler or coinage
- it is allowed to build terrain improvements
- it is allowed to buy production
Hopefully I haven't forgotten any loophole ;)
Please send in the final savegame and the gamelog.
Starting point: my poor client side AI got the goal in turn 42.
A supercomputer is a computer running an endless loop in just a second
- [Freeciv] Second contest: ICS,
Raimar Falke <=