Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2002:
[Freeciv] Freeciv for palm?

To: freeciv list <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Steve S." <goldentiger@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Freeciv for palm?
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:16:52 +0100

Since I don't know anything about the Freeciv port to Palm I ask the
list.

----- Forwarded message from "Steve S." <goldentiger@xxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 01:20:05 -0400
From: "Steve S." <goldentiger@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Freeciv for palm?
To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I saw on palmgear.com a very old version of FreeCiv (dated early July). I
can't find a newer version on your website. Is that version the newest for
the palmpilot? If there are any newer, where, and do they support Palm OS5
or high-res/color on the Sony Clie's? Thanks a lot!

-Steve

----- End forwarded message -----

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "I do feel kind of sorry for Microsoft. Their attornies and marketing