Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: Nations + Feeling

To: Alexander Peter Jacobsen <jacobsen@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Nations + Feeling
From: Matthew Leingang <leingang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:56:51 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'd like to suggest that any new technology popups also show what units or
city improvements are now available.  That's what I remember from Civ I.

--Matt

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Alexander Peter Jacobsen wrote:

> Hey Everyone!
>
> I've talked to my good friend, and we'd both like to have a go at creating
> graphics for the different sciences, and a little historical blurb for each
> of them (we're the authors of NeoTrident btw).
>
> Alex & Rikard -- The NeoTrident Team
>
> On Wednesday 07 November 2001 08:20, you wrote:
> > hi list,
> >
> > > yeah. These have been something I really miss with Freeciv. If someone
> > > could make that graphics ..... and contribute to freeciv....
> >
> > i'm also missing this feature. if we find a couple of people, who split
> > the work, it should be no problem to contribute the texts and graphics.
> > i would like to work out some techs. contact me, if you also want to
> > take part. i'll create a webpage to manage who works on which tech. any
> > comments or suggestions?
> >
> > bye torben
> >
> > ps: i've no experience with gtk+ so it would be nice, if anybody could
> > implement some kind of "tech info dialog" into freeciv.

Matthew Leingang                http://www.math.rutgers.edu/
Rutgers University              leingang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Department of Mathematics       /usr/games/fortune says:

The University of California Statistics Department; where mean is normal,
and deviation standard.