Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: cvs update failure

To: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Pascal S.Desjardins" <pascal.desjardins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: cvs update failure
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 07:30:01 +0000

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, deepone@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On 2001-11-05 22:24:11, Gaute B Strokkenes wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, pascal.desjardins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> > Le Lundi  5 Novembre 2001 17:06, Gaute B Strokkenes a =E9crit :

>> >=20
>> >=20
>> > I've tryed it with : export=20
>> > CVSROOT=3D:cvs:freecvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/freeciv/CVS
>> >=20
>> > and it says bad CVSROOT
>>
>> No, I meant that you should replacle "www" with "cvs".  But
>> according to Paul, that's not the problem anyway...
>
> Well, what's that "3D" doing there? never seen that before...

Your mail client is broken and does not understand MIME and/or QP.
(The message was so encoded because of the line
>> Le Lundi  5 Novembre 2001 17:06, Gaute B Strokkenes a ?crit :
which contained a French letter not found in ASCII, though I've
replaced it with a question mark here.)

My advice to you is to get a client that is not broken.

--
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
When this load is DONE I think I'll wash it AGAIN..