Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2001:
[Freeciv] Wonky QP. (Was Re: cvs update failure)

To: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Wonky QP. (Was Re: cvs update failure)
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 13:09:39 +0000

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> What does this message look like?
>>=20
>>   --> =E5 <--
>>=20
>>       ^
>>=20
>>       a with ring above
>=20
> just so.. :)
>=20
> this time the relevant part of header looked like:
>=20

Let's see how it goes on the list.  Do let me know if there is any
difference between the mail that you'll get via the list and the one
that I'm sending you seperately.

--=20
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
I don't think you fellows would do so much RAPING and PILLAGING if you
 played more PINBALL and watched CABLE TELEVISION!!