Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: Many Nations World

To: cameron@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Many Nations World
From: Scott Davis <scott.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:39:39 +1030

Is it possible to tell the server which nations should be played by AI?

How?

If not, how does the server choose?

Thanks,
 Scott

Cameron Morland wrote:

La 2001-02-11, Cameron Morland skribis:

I modified the low resolution earth map to have the starting positions of
the first 41 nations, up to the Kenyans. After that the program complains
about "unused entries" and ignores the positions. So now it is possible to
play as any of those nations and start in the appropriate place.

It complained because I made a typo. This version works will all the
nations. Anybody up for playing with the Welsh, English, Scottish,
Cornish, and Irish? :)