Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2000:
[Freeciv] Announcement: Civgo v.0.8.0

Subject: [Freeciv] Announcement: Civgo v.0.8.0
From: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 20:58:25 +0200

Hi,

I wrote a script which may serve as a frontend to the Freeciv Game.
It provides a GUI, supports most of the server options and an interface
for loading and saving games. I called it "Civgo".

Civgo is written in Tcl/Tk/Expect, a combination of scripting languages
you will find probably on your UN*X system under the name of "expectk".
These are open source, as well as is Civgo.

This is the initial announcement and release of Civgo v.0.8.0.
I uploaded it to

ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming/civgo-0.8.0.tar.gz (36 KB)

Have fun,

Chris

--
* Christian Knoke                     +49 4852 92248 *
* D-25541 Brunsbuettel            Wurtleutetweute 49 *