Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2000:
[Freeciv] A question of one basic thing

To: Freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] A question of one basic thing
From: "Teemu Ruskeepää" <truskeepaeae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 19:14:13 EEST

Hello!

Can you help me? I've asked for about four times from different people here, but noone has answered me! I have now downloaded all the files from tilesets, modbanks, utilities, both files from "stable version" and windows-file and both os/2-files from the binaries. I've also unpacked all of them with winzip 6. The question is that why isn't there any executable files nor anything to begin with. I'd like to install freeciv under windows98.

Regards:
Teemu Ruskeepää, Finland
teemu.ruskeepää@luukku.com