Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: A question of one basic thing

To: =?x-unknown?q?Teemu_Ruskeep=E4=E4?= <truskeepaeae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: A question of one basic thing
From: Pallav Nawani <pallav99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 23:10:08 +0530 (IST)

> Hello!
>
> Can you help me? I've asked for about four times from different people here,
> but noone has answered me!
> I have now downloaded all the files from tilesets, modbanks, utilities, both
> files from "stable version" and windows-file and both os/2-files from the
> binaries. I've also unpacked all of them with winzip 6.
>    The question is that why isn't there any executable files nor anything to
> begin with. I'd like to install freeciv under windows98.
>
> Regards:
> Teemu Ruskeepää, Finland
> teemu.ruskeepää@luukku.com

Hi,
There is a executable file available at the freeciv downloads page.
( I downloaded one myself) You should be able to find it. Look at
the windows Link.

bye,
Pallav

If god is perfect, why did he create discontinouos functions?
Pallav Nawani        |    Visit me at                              ]
M-41,                |  http://www.angelfire.com/co/pallav         ]
PIN 560012           |                 OR                          ]
Phone : 3092453      |  http://www.pallavnawani.com                ]