Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: software license violation

To: bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: software license violation
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 01:27:22 EDT

From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: freeciv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:27:28 -0500

Brandon is not a troll. A Troll is someone who knows himself to be >>wrong, and is stirring up trouble.

Didn't read his .sig very carefully, did you?  A person who is
earnest but overzealous deserves to be ignored after he has had his
initial say.  If that person also claims to be both a troll and a
troublemaker in his .sig, he deserves being spanked.

My sentiment exactly. He is obviously not capable of a sensible discussion, and doesn't want to do anything but making trouble. The only insight he has given me so far is how low some people can be. Again, sorry for exceeding my quota on personal attacks.

Mike