Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: How do I "upgrade" Freeciv

To: kristian@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: How do I "upgrade" Freeciv
From: Kilobug <le-mig_g@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 15:13:01 GMT

> Hello freeciv'ers

Hi
> I have freeciv 1.10.0 installed on my Redhat system, and I would like to
> now how to install 1.11. I
> can't seem to find any description of an uninstall-procedure, or any other
> thing that would solve the problem. I'm using Redhat, and I did not make
> any changes to the destination directorys when I installed 1.10.
Do you install the RPM package or the tgz? If you installed the RPM use
rpm -e freeciv or you can upgrade directly with freeciv-1.11 with the rpm -U
command.

--
 ** Gael Le Mignot, Ing1 EPITA, Coder of The Kilobug Team **
Home Mail : kilobug@xxxxxxxxxxx          Work Mail : le-mig_g@xxxxxxxx

"Software is like sex: it's better when it's free.", Linus Torvalds