Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 2000:
[Freeciv] Freeciv

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Freeciv
From: francis conry <defconry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:27:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
My name is francis, I'm kinda new to linux so my problem is most likely
something obvious but here it goes.
I just want to play against the computer and when I type 'civclient &'
I do get a window but it seems to want me to connect and I cannot get
freeciv to think it's connected. I just some error like connection invalid
or something and that's where it stops.
Thank you guys so much for making this it such a good idea!
Thanks,
Francis