Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: how do i find out about the techs, units, terrain types et

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: how do i find out about the techs, units, terrain types etc.?
From: Andrew Donkin <ard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Apr 2000 16:24:53 +1200

David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One option would be to make some (minor) changes to Freeciv, such as
> moving ruleset.c from server/ to common/

I'll call for this, too.  It will make my wee project a whole lot easier.

I started hauling values out of header and source files back in 1.0h,
then moved through tabular (yay) and nontabular forms, but I'd much
rather link against a FreeCiv library to suck out the values I need.

(moving from Perl to C - hmmm)

Andrew Donkin                  Waikato University, Hamilton,  New Zealand