Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2000:
[Freeciv] Apolyton freeciv forum

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Apolyton freeciv forum
From: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:43:34 +0200

I think we should ask the webmaster of apolyton, the main civ
site on the internet, to create a freeciv forum on their message board.
That should increase the visibility of freeciv and hopefully give us many
more players. Also, it will be an easy way for people to ask questions
about freeciv.
They are willing to do this if we ask.

The apolyton message boards are at
http://apolyton.net/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi

I would like to ask (I know the site), but perhaps one of the
administrator should do it?

The emails of the apolyton webmasters are
dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx and markg@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-Thue