Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: An idea about diplomacy

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: An idea about diplomacy
From: ½²«íµØ <iquin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 00:33:11 -0500 (EST)

> And if we correct our generators to make more rivers, maybe allow irigations
Please be more precise.
My guess is there are too many server options now and you did not
notice the rivers option.

It may seems normal to us with yet another option or new rule,
but that might not be the case for new players. How many rules
now does one has to learn in order to master freeciv?
While I agree that the current rules are very imbalanced, attempt
to fix this should not be done at the expense of rule simplicity.
Not to mention additional difficulties in code maintenance.

Regards,
I.Q.
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com