Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: FreecivNG (Re: Freeciv goals)

To: "Tobias Brox" <tobiasb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: FreecivNG (Re: Freeciv goals)
From: "Sam BC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 18:06:58 -0000

Also, try to make it so the game doesn't overly favour one strategy, as it
currently does. I recall that I could win, in many different ways, using at
least three different strategies under Civ and Civ2, so shouldn't that be
aimed for in FreeCiv?

"They should either come down and say hello, or they should go away."

Sam BC