Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: FreecivNG (Re: Freeciv goals)

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: FreecivNG (Re: Freeciv goals)
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:56:15 -0300

On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 01:25:57AM +0100, Tobias Brox wrote:

> Let's discuss the great lines rather than the details.  What will
> contribute to a better game play?

One point not as important, but that I'd like to see, is to
vary the ways of winning. I've been finding out that wiping out
the other players by military force doesn't constitute a really
interesting game for some people (the kind of people that would
rather play SimCity than Civ2).

There is a friend who plays with me regularly, but we have an
informal treaty of peace - we play for space race alone.

Of course, this also adds to the "not one single winning
strategy" point you make, but with a different emphasis.

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.